Wednesday, January 20, 2010




continue....


Form4 n form 5 i was diferent clas with the gangsss..hahahha,..it was nt a bad year after all,..gain lots expereince tru thr..


1) MHR-melaka high radio..we were Djs for that so called radio station..hahaa.but a few times been closed due to palying songs that r nt appopriate,,..hahaha..funny rite..it was fun


2) SPM..not bad lah..hahahhaha


3) relationship with teachers is like thy r my 2nd mum..hahaha..my clas teacher..Junaidah..omg..she mmg brutal.hahahaha..Chacha my math teacher..hahaha..Mdm.Ho belioved English teacher..hahahhaha.....thnx to all


Form 6 was nice..but the tops of it is I sesat2 participate in the Forum Remaja..hahhaha..imagine vinz toking BM i mena pure bahasa baku..hahhaha..our team consist of Me,Pravin,Muhaja, Marlina n Farahana..They latih me to tok Bm..omg..kesian thy all..hahaha..We compete in the Forum Remaja Peringkat Kwsn Bukit Cina..suprisingly we r the 1st group to perform n more suprising we won..hahahhahhaahahhaaa....thn we qualified to compete in the state level..hhahahha..we were so happy n proud..but thngs didnt went well on the state level..welose..4th place.not bad lah..we did great.jz imagine my pantun 4 kerat cn bcm 6 kerat..hahahhaha..it ws nice to b in the team..thxxxxx mak zalinah..hahahha..i was so close woth her.haiz mis all my form6 teachers..


from left: Pn Zalinah(our teacher), Pn Maimon(Pengetua of the host skul), me, farhana, muhaja and Pravin

No comments:

Post a Comment