Sunday, December 13, 2009

Turning from a normal hawaiian boy to a my chemical romance hawaiian boys..i chose dis theme for my e-com presentation..hehehhe..it was awesome..my group did a great job..hidup sweetcottage..it was my last presentation fr dis short sem..

this sem presentations and asmngt was so stressfull.this is the 1st time i face a superb wory+neervous+?????..hahahha,,..but at the end i get to out myself togeta frm some outsourcing help..n cntinue to motivate n suport my members..all of them did a great job.for merger n credit mngmnt..we roxxxxxxxxxxxx

it was indeed a very nice sem whr i hae group with some new ppl..in addition we hv fun taking lots of pic,,basically whole banking students were like taking pic here n thr..since the sem strts..hahhaa.as though it was our final sem..wakkakakakakaka..but who cares..btl tak..janji we hapy..hahahahahaha..If u hapy and u Know u snap pic..chak2 snap2..wakakakkakaka

2 comments: