Monday, December 28, 2009


December 25th: It was the most waited season by all. i was anxious fr dis day to come..i wanted to do smtg diferent fr dis year..so i invited frens from mmu..i also did invite my normal gang..hehehe..i did not plan to call many ppl cz takut nt enuf fud fr all..hahahha..sory to those who didnt called..
Mr.tan was one of my vvip tat attended..hahhaa..thnx to all that came and fr the presents..thnx to Johnson,chunwei,stella,juan2,shih yi,hiyu,vivian,eunice,mei kee,weiloon,kimleng n my gang (selva,tdr,darren,ram,calvin)
It was indeed a great n hapy day..one of my best xmas..during xmas eve we also had a great time at my uncl place..my bro n I were the party poppers for the day..we crack the silents of the nite..hahahaha..later on we whn fr midnite mass..we had a great time thr..Was also happy that my singapore aunty is cmh bck aft a longtime she didnt do so..26th dec..we whn for a family outing ..n fr the 1st time my family whn fr a movie(Avatar) together..hahahhaha..
I took lots/..n lotssssss of picss..if ony i hv my DSLR..omg cant imagine tat..hahahha..

No comments:

Post a Comment