Monday, December 21, 2009




First paper for dis semester final exam...struggling with dis subject all the way along the process of studying..finding difficulty in balancing which to be study 1st credit, e-com or mergers..haizz..the 1st exam of the sem..i have bring my cute bobo in..so dissapointin my bobo hv to put down the floor..lagi2 that invagilator so 'kiasu'..plz dun touch the paper yet, plz put ur wallet down, plz put ur bottle down..common be nice lah..u dun need to shout rite to ask the strudent to put down their bottles..kesian my kwn kn marah..lets come bck bout the exam.me against credit management,..hmm i guess i can say its draw,..hahahahha..thnx to mr.shuhkor n my fellow frenzzzzz..hahahhha

22.12.2009-my second exam ..it was at 9am..last nite had exam thn followed by dis morning paper..so tiring..all the student like so slipy..i woke up as early as 6am to do my final revision..positive motivation rush tru me..i noe i can do it..moments to exam..we was like hafal-ing the tips n spot questions by us..hahaha..finally was happy to c tat the paper in kinda easy..me against e-com 2-1..hahahha..thnx to the nice lecturer Tan nya ling n my felow frenzzzzzzzzz.....the lecturer tat though i am nt a malaysian..hahahahha..hawaiian boyzzzzzzz roxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment