Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Life is life

hola..it has been a while since my last post up..wat to kinda bz...finish work oso not always the same time..come tired ad..FB FB FB..chat chat then working with my picz... tat buy my lense after get incremnet n bonus..hahahahha..gonna go fr the next level in my photography..hahaha..whoeva hv comment cn gv me ya..n siapa nk kutuk my artwork kutuk lh..hahahhaa..jgn jeles...hahahaha..i hapy cz many good photogrpaher has compliment my work..but i still have to learn alot basics.... work has been up n down as usual...peak season has come..all of us struggling to cope with it..haiz...kesian we all.. there is a new colour in my life..ehhehehehe..jeng jeng jeng.... my sis she buy new car MyVi..yeah cant wait to c it...dis weekend..feel wanna go fr a photoshoot again..but boringlh go alone2...nofun..i wish to go in a group..haizzz...i hv a plan to pursuit in my photography career..but it will take sm time in order to do it..hmm//..hopefull all go fine..as plan.hmmmmm.. will update this blog sopn..for now byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment