Saturday, February 12, 2011

Life..................

It's 13Feb11....againg the time has pass dam fast..life is like a roller-coaster..work is getting tidious...almost reach the limit whr i could not handle it..its not tat i cant handle stress..by right..thisis the 1st time i work under strss. neva eva in my life i work with stress surounds my head..working colegues are good..we had fun disturbing and being disturb..teasing each other..we had a great laugh..hahaha..not sure how long i can stand with all this ..the peak season is otw..March will b a bz giler month ..it will cntinue till Jun or July...
Sometimes I become so emo..till dunno wt to thnk ..haha..confuse with the decision that have been made and goin to made...gt some crush with a girl..but i gues i am not her type..ahahaa..am i being to childish..i dunoo..its pattern like tat..colourful..hahaha..in life we mz be colourful..this symbolises hapynes and cheerfulness
Lyrics to Fall For You :
The best thing about tonight's that we're not fighting
Could it be that we have been this way before
I know you don't think that I am trying
I know you're wearing thin down to the core
But hold your breatheBecause tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again Don't make me change my mind
Or I wont live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
Your impossible to find

No comments:

Post a Comment