Friday, January 14, 2011

Saturd@Y

Hola..Its Saturday morning in Melaka..wohooo..home SWIT home...ntg is better than being wit my family n my catz..hahahahha..the environment spending weekend here n thr is way wayway..different..no words can realy express how i felt..i do realy.realy mizzzz HOME....so far work still ok ups n down evryday..nt sure wat is ahead of me..CNY is cmg soon..I stil brushing up my skills to master my TOY....goin to b xtra fast in shootin piczzz....learning frm ppl(BASTEN PHOTOGRAPHY)thnxx alot fr tips n teaching me some moves..hahahhaa..learn alot although it jz 2 to 3 hours...awesome guy

In work I am now the Leader of activities for the team..hahaha..so gonna b like pretty bz year ahead..i gues i can handle..kot..hahahahaa..so far no problem wit ppl.ony prob wit work..hahahahaha..handling all the ppl matter n work matter equally...hope all will b fine...need to SAVE now..hahahaha..

Smtime i do envy some ppl aroun me..bt to thnk again..wat the hack..i work hard to earn n buy the thngs i wan wit it..so need to thnk all positive instead of negative...The people at work motivates me to come to work..nt realy bout the money..so chilaxxxxx..wakakkakakakaa

Dis month ter-hear a song at ONE.fm while goin to work..awesome song..sang buy a guy tat is chinese but look like europeguy..hahahaa..title of the song SORRY THAT I LOVE YOU..awesome song..hahaah..cooool

No comments:

Post a Comment