Saturday, November 27, 2010

Talking to the MOON

I know you're somewhere out there...Somewhere far awayI want you backI want you back...My neighbors thinkI'm crazy......But they don't understand....You're all I have...You're all I have

Chorus:At night when the starslight up my room I sit by myself Talking to the Moon....Try to get to You....In hopes you're onthe other side...Talking to me too...Or am I a fool.....who sits alone...Talking to the moon.....

I'm feeling like I'm famous...The talk of the town....They sayI've gone mad...Yeah..I've gone mad..But they don't know..what I know..Cause when the..sun goes down...someone's talking back..yeahh

They're talking back

Chorus:At night when the starslight up my room....I sit by myself....Talking to the Moon..Try to get to You...In hopes you're on..the other side...Talking to me too...Or am I a fool..who sits alone...Talking to the moon...

Do you ever hear me calling?Cause every night I'm talking to the moon..Still trying to get to you...In hopes you're onthe other side...Talking to me too...Or am I a fool..who sits alone...Talking to the moon...

I know you're somewhere out there..Somewhere far away

No comments:

Post a Comment