Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I now can smell tat we almost reach the end of our study road in MMU..lots of memory..swit n not so swittt...momories wil b memories..in mind n in heart..thr are many ppl tat i get to meet,tok n b frenz with..to all banking students its a pleasure to noe u all...

leaving uni life give me mix feeling of hapy n sad..hahaha..sad bcz cant realy meet all the gang budak2 krg screw ad..hahaha..but i gues thy wil always keep in touch oso kot..
I gain lots experience in uni life ..learning wt the ugly truth is about sm1,learning more bout ppl behaviours..yeah its dam interesting to noe it..but i gues i nt the ony 1 gain dis..evryone does get smtg frm their 3 or 4 years in dis uni..

The greatest experience i had..hmm..it has to go to..during my event..tats fr sure...greatest experience n memory...i neva knew tat i n my team cn manage to do..but finaly we did it..the event has blend all of us 2geta..student get to noe more ppl n frens in the same majorin...hahhaa..i get to noe GWL n gang more closer,BuBu n gang,siang2 n gang,joyce n gang, soo fern n gang.kim leng n gang..my team.my kodok..haha.hahhaa..ramai sgt name lol..hahahaha..great2 memory



No comments:

Post a Comment