Monday, May 4, 2009

~The Unforgetable Moment~

Once upon a time, long2 time ago in Malacca....neh jz kidding.its nt a fairy tale story..this is a reality story..It was a great 1st MAy. It was the day where we(IBF n INvestment student) created a small history that can make us proud the whole life. This is the 1st time I am leading such a big event. Supports and superb commitment by my highcom n members, is the key towards the success.

THE FIRST DAY
I woke up early to get ready evrytin.haha.it was my 1st time to wear a blazer..hahha..once i reach the venue..i am full with excitement..finally the event is there aft a hard dam work.My assistant is also bz running here n thr.making sure evrytin is ok.GO CHRIS..wakakka. To get the crowd i have to go down with my blazer walking aroun DP with Kimleng just to distribute fliers..OMG..it was hot.hahaha.but demi IBF..ok je..hahaha...time passes like a running water.Finally it started, i entered the hall wit Rick n Mr.SYukor accompant by a group of kompang boyz...the emcees were great..no doubt..GO ALi n amy..hahahah..

No comments:

Post a Comment